Tuesday 17 January 2012

Life sometime goes hectic!!

Currently i just laying on my bed......so comfort when my mind do not have to think about LIFE!

HECTIC!
yeaahh! all my plan not goes smoothly like i want.

my dad admitted because of heart disease..
my intention to have driving license will be postpone..
thinking about repeat paper next semester..
family problem also make my day so unbalanced..
seems not serious but when you think over and over again you will burst your head!

spent 3 months at house will makes me crazy..please believe me! hahaha..
housework is my routine..
laundry,vacuum,and most important is cooking!
praise to ALLAH because if i am working i did not have any chances to learn how to cook but then when my dad sick and i am responsible to take care of him my thought to feed him with my own raise up!
SYUKRAN!

why i said my life is soooo hectic?
it is because when i realize i am 24 years old in this year,2012 i think my inner feeling told to me to be brave enough to challenge this world..
my life,my study,my money..
all thing have to be manage wisely..
or else i will regret in future..
insyallah i will do the best in my life!

::people comes and go but the memory still remains till end of life::

HAPPY NEW YEAR 2012!!

No comments:

Post a Comment